What can you expect during our season opener?
* Spring veggies galore!
* Gardening supplies
* Organic vegetable, herb & flower seedlings
* Seeds from local seed supplier Northern Seeds
* Seedling and Gardening Supply pre-order pick up, May 20 & 21
Make sure you've booked your spot if you've pre-purchased seedlings!
*The first Farm Fresh Yoga class of the season, Saturday May 21 at 9am
Free for Farm Members, $15/class for non-members
* Field Walk & Talk with Farmer Jo, Saturday May 21 at 3pm
Learn more about how and why, and what we grow, get to know Farmer Jo, and get your gardening questions answered face to face!
* Maple Mint Sparkling Lemonade, Sage & Mint Sparkling Herbal Elixir, and Kombucha on tap
bring your own cup
* Ice cream and popsicles (vegan & dairy) to enjoy in the fields or at our brand new picnic tables!
What Might You Find In The Farm Store This Week?
Potatoes, beets & spartan apples from 2021 harvest
Organic milk, yogurt, cheese from Upper Canada Creamery
Granola from Christy’s Wholefood Baking
Organic pantry staples
Popsicles & Ice Cream
Salad mix - maybe
Radishes - maybe
Arugula - maybe
2022 Farm Store Hours
Thursday: 11am - 7pm
Friday & Saturday: 9am - 5pm