Welcome to Ottawa's most fun organic farmer's market minutes from downtown!
Here at Ottawa Farm Fresh we are working to create the best mini-Farmer's Market in Ottawa, stocking the best in local organic food all in one place. But we're more than just a Farm - come visit us at 2811 Ramsayville Rd. to enjoy a picnic, take a walk around the fields, cool off with an icey treat, take part in our outdoor yoga classes, or treat yourself to a soothing massage (booking coming soon)!
Our opening hours are Thursday 11am - 7 pm, and Friday to Sunday 11am - 5pm and we accpept cash, debit, and credit.
We ask that you do not come to the Farm outside of our opening hours, we are busy in the fields tending to all of the tasty veggies!
With one Farm Store stop and you can stock your kitchen with:
- Organic veggies (check what's in season)
- Organic vegetable, herb, and flower seedlings are season long
- Organic seeds from Northern Seeds
- Small flock organic eggs
- Artizen Kombucha
- Honey & Maple Syrup
- Mapleton's Organic Ice Cream in flavours like ginger, chai, cappucino, raspberry, & classic vanilla
- Dairy & vegan frozen treats
- More being added every week!
Two ways to enjoy the Ottawa Farm Fresh Farm Store
- Come to the Farm Store anytime during opening hours and stock up at the Farmer's Market.
- Sign up for Ottawa's most flexible organic CSA!
- Sign up for as many weeks as you would like
- Pick up at the Farm anytime during opening hours
- Choose the veggies you like from the selection each week
- Receive 10% more in your share compared to purchasing from the Farm Store
- Access to exclusive VIP veggies and the earliest taste of seasonal veggies
- Learn more on our CSA FAQ page, and register online or at the Farm Store.