Ottawa Farm Fresh Organics Farm Store
Here at Ottawa Farm Fresh you'll find the best Farmers' Market in Ottawa, stocking all the local organic food you could want all in one place.
Our address is 2811 Ramsayville Rd.
2023 Opening Hours
beginning on May 18, 2023
Thursdays 11am - 7pm
Friday 11am - 5pm
Saturdays 9am - 5pm
One Farm Store Stop & You Can Stock Up On:
- Organic veggies (check what's in season)
- Bekings eggs
- Locally made baked goods (often GF and/or vegan)
- Milk, yogurt & cheeses from Upper Canada Creamery
- Organic pantry staples: lemon juice, balsamic vinegar, miso paste, rice milk, honey, maple syrup, coffee, pastas, nacho chips, wraps, etc.
- Bulk staples: grains, nuts, pasta, rice, seeds
- Tofu & Tempeh
- Pastured meat
- Kimchi & sauerkraut
- Salad dressings, sauces & dips
- Kombucha & herbal lemonade on tap (bring your own cup)
- Dairy & vegan frozen treats
- Vegetable, herb, and flower seedlings (seasonal)
- Garden supplies & seeds (seasonal)
Three ways to enjoy the Ottawa Farm Fresh Farm Store
- Come to the Farm Store anytime during opening hours and stock up at the Farmer's Market
Sign up for Ottawa's most flexible organic CSA!
Learn more on our CSA FAQ page, and register online or at the Farm Store
Register for our Farm Market Membership
Our Market Membership is the most flexible way to get that Farm Fresh goodness into your kitchen! Just load up your card and shop whenever you want, and save 10% on all purchases made with your card! Learn more and the Market Membership
We ask that you do not come to the Farm outside of our opening hours, we are busy in the fields tending to all of the tasty veggies!