Grilled Pepper Farm Fresh Ketchup
As promised, here it is, Jolianne and Jonathan's Grilled Pepper Ketchup recipe:
- 4L basket of grilled red peppers
- 4L basket of fresh tomatoes (any size or variety) boiled down to a paste
- 1/3 cup Apple cider vinegar
- 2 TBSP honey or molasses (or both depending how sweet you’d like it)
- 2 TBSP of salt
- 1/2 to 1 tsp of cinnamon (to taste)
- pinch of cloves & smoked paprika (to taste)
*watch the video on Instagram for instructions: HERE
** keep in mind there are tons of variations you can make of this ketchup - add roasted hot peppers for a kick, chipotle peppers for a rich smoked flavour, curry paste...
-->Stop by the on-site Farm Store to get your tomatoes, green onions, garlic and Carmen peppers!
Capture the flavour of field-ripe organic tomatoes and peppers in a bottle to enjoy for months to come!