Feuille d'érable Biochar
Feuille d'érable Biochar has long been used to improve the fertility of acidic, degraded, and depleted soils. It improves plant growth by fixing nutrients in the soil while keeping moisture in its porous structure.
What are the benefits of Biochar?
- enhancing soil structure
- increasing water retention and aggregation
- decreasing acidity
- reducing nitrous oxide emissions
- improving porosity
- regulating nitrogen leaching
- improving electrical conductivity
- improving microbial properties
- Anti-fungal power
Feuille d'érable Biochar is produced in Quebec using sustainable practices.